Thursday, February 23, 2012

47-54/366

47
something new: capri pants for myrtle beach... love lime green!

48
the time: on my new watch :)

49
drink: chocolate chip pancake martini. boom!

50
something you hate to do: set my alarm that early for those damn things.
on a MONDAY no less!

51
handwriting: my grammys, and she sent us a pic :)

51
your fave photo of yourself: im starting to not like this daily february thing, since im supposed to be taking a pic everyday of the year, not finding an old one that i like. my step dad & uncle closed the family business for my gramps funeral and put his pic up. you can see me taking the pic. so there. 

51
your work: well i didnt work today, so heres the new toy i bought.

52
your shoes: lying on the couch with a book and my slippers for the day? dont mind if i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment